The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to every reservation made with Sunshine Orlando Rentals.
- Check in time is after 4PM and check out time is before 10AM. These times are strict in order to allow the cleaning crews enough time to ensure the homes are ready for your arrival, or for that of the guest arrival after you. Unauthorized early check-ins / late check-outs will result in a charge to your damage deposit.
- All Sunshine Orlando Rentals homes are NON-SMOKING. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Many Sunshine Orlando Rentals homes are Pet Friendly; please see our pet friendly page for these homes. Unless explicitly stated, pets are not permitted.
- Guests caught smoking in homes or with unauthorized pets may be ejected from the home without compensation or refund, and an additional cleaning fee may be applied to your security deposit.
- BBQ’s should only be used outside the screened area. It is the guests responsibility to ensure that BBQ’s are left clean.
- Many homeowners keep a locked closet for personal belongings. These locked areas are not for guest use, and will not be accessible.
- The primary guest on each reservation must be at least 21 years old.
- Air Conditioning units should not be set below 74 degrees.
- All reservations require a non-refundable deposit. Final Payment is due a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival. Final Payment will be applied to the credit card we have on file unless prior arrangements have been made.
- A Sunshine Orlando Rentals agent will contact you for final payment, but the responsibility remains with the guest to ensure that payment has been made.
- Some stays will be subject to a cleaning fee based on the number of nights reserved. This varies depending on the home reserved, please contact us for details.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, wire transfers, personal and certified checks.
- Any reservations that are still outstanding less than 15 days prior to your arrival may be treated as no-shows, in such a case any and all monies will be forfeited.
POOL AND SPA TERMS
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Please do not tamper with the pool alarms.
Pool and spa heat costs are non-refundable. Electric pool heaters heat the pool by passing warm air over a coil. If the outside air temperature drops below 55 degrees Fahrenheit the pool heater might shut off – this is the expected actions of the heater, and is not a malfunction. If the pool heater is found to be faulty during your stay and the local management company attests to this fact, pool heat fees will be refunded to your account for the days lost.
- Pool safety fences should be left erected at all times for the safety of those in your party.
- Children should be supervised at all times whilst using the pool, spa or games room
- Pools are cleaned and chemically balanced once per week.
- Clothes, food, drink and other items should not be left in the spa.
Minimum stay is 3 nights subject to availability, season and homeowners discretion. Sunshine Orlando Rentals reserve the right to cancel / relocate any reservation under 7 nights in High Season
In the unlikely event that the property you reserve becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside the control of Sunshine Orlando Rentals, we reserve the right to move your reservation penalty free into another home of similar size and standard. Judgment of whether the home is comparable will be at the sole discretion of Sunshine Orlando Rentals.
Compensation will not be issued to the guest under any circumstances in the case of the relocation of a booking. We reserve the right to cancel or change a reservation at any time.
Your rental deposit is non-refundable. Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will result in the loss of all monies. In this case, your travel insurance company may be able to reimburse you.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
Sunshine Orlando Rentals do not physically collect a damage bond from our guests. Instead, as part of your rental packet you agree that we may charge any credit card that we have on file for your reservation in the case of damages that are caused as a result of your stay in the home.
Travel Insurance is recommended. In most cases travel insurance will cover the cost of cancellations or changes to your reservation.
Sunshine Orlando Rentals, the local management company or the home owner do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to any persons or their personal property, accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas and electricity, outside construction noise or plumbing or accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control.
Sunshine Orlando Rentals does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about possible interruption cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurrences, you are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October.
It is also understood that Florida is a Tropical State, and as such insects and ants are occasionally inevitable. Leaving food and open containers on counters will almost certainly attract ants. The homes are treated for pests periodically and are professionally cleaned. If insect presence is excessive, please contact your local management company on the number provided.
The home is to be left how it is found, an excessive amount of trash, or cleaning required of the home after your departure may be cause for a charge (up to the management / owner) to be deducted from your damage bond.
Each home listed on Sunshine Orlando Rentals is managed by a local Property Management Company. You will be provided with the details for your local contact at the same time as you receive your driving directions and Check-In information. Any concerns you have regarding your vacation home should be directed to the local contact on the number provided, as they will be able to service your request with the greatest expediency. Due to scheduling work-orders and sub-contractors it may take property managers 48hrs to address any concerns you have regarding your vacation home but they will endeavor to resolve any issues the same day where possible.
GUEST CONVENIENCE RENTALS
Rental BBQ's are propane, no charcoal BBQ's are available. Per Florida law, BBQ's should not be lit inside the pool screen. Some rental items may not be the exact make / model depicted.
SUNSHINE ORLANDO RENTALS
All Homes listed on this site are under the management of a company local to them, who reserve the right to change, without notice, fixtures, fittings and general decor as part of ongoing development and maintenance of the home. Sunshine Orlando Rentals will not be held responsible for errors and omissions in listings as a result of this.
Sunshine Orlando Rentals, its parent company, and all subsidiaries or assigns are domiciled and formed under the laws of the State of Florida in the United States of America and claims no other sovereign for jurisdictional purposes. All reservations agree that venue shall be exclusively in Osceola County, State of Florida, for all disputes or actions which arise out of or are based upon any and all bookings, sales, reservations, or any other commercial activity conducted herein. This booking shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida where it is deemed made and executed.
You agree to defend and indemnify Sunshine Orlando Rentals, it's Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
(a) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
(b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c) your use of this Website.