Princess Palms is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhouse with a fully screen, private splash pool (south facing), located on the Windsor Palms resort in Kissimmee, just 10 minutes from DisneyWorld. You'll be delighted by the plentiful on-resort amenities, including a well-appointed clubhouse, cinema room and Olympic-sized swimming pool. Numerous shops, restaurants and other amenities are a short drive drive away, including a large Walmart on the 192, the main tourist artery serving the attractions.Property Overview
- Sleeps up to 6 in comfort
- Fully screened, South-facing private splash pool
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- All bedrooms are en-suite & have TVs
- FREE Wi-Fi, cable TV & US calls
- Stay cool - A/C throughout
- Private laundry facilities; linen & towels provided
- Free hire of travel cot/ stroller/ highchair
- Gated resort with excellent amenities for guests
The open-plan ground floor features a kitchen with breakfast bar, a separate, more formal dining area and comfortable lounge seating with a 41" TV with DVD player to keep everyone entertained. The family room overlooks the pool deck and can be accessed by sliding doors.Bedrooms
- Master Suite - King-sized bed, wall-mounted flat-screen 32" TV, pool views, en-suite bathroom with large bathtub, double vanity and walk-in shower
- Queen bedroom - Double room with Queen-sized bed, ceiling fan and 18" flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower over (ground floor)
- Twin bedroom - Fun "Nemo" themed twin room with 32" flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub with shower over
The private splash pool is South-facing with steps leading gently down to its sparkling waters; the patio dining set will please those of you who love to dine al fresco. The pool area is fully screen and is a great spot to relax in a sun lounger after a busy day.Windsor Palms / Local Area
Princess Palms is situated just 10 minutes from Disneyworld, on the excellently located Windsor Palms resort in Kissimmee. As a guest here, you are welcome to free use of the resort's amenities which include the clubhouse, cinema room, fitness facility, Olympic-sized swimming pool and tennis court.
Your close proximity to the 192 means there are a wealth of shops and restaurants to choose from nearby. There is a large Walmart on the 192 and a large Publix at the Orange Lake retail development to the North.
Thanks to Windsor Palm's proximity to the I4, it is also easy to explore the wider central Florida region from here. The Space Coast and Atlantic Coast beaches are just over an hour's drive to the East and it takes just a further 30 minutes minutes to reach the white sand beaches around Tampa, St Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.